Property Q&A in Everett>Question Details

Ruth M Bruns, Home Buyer in Everett, WA

What are the HOA dues?

Asked by Ruth M Bruns, Everett, WA Thu Apr 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065310058-3810-Hoyt-Ave-Ever…

Answers

2
HOA dues are a "Planned Community Fee" they are collected from all home owners in that development directly from the "Home Owners Association" designated for that delvelopment, they are for up keep on a common area that the development shares ... this can be any common area such as a childrens park or even the access road through the development if it's not kept up by the State or county. I have seen a wide range of amounts depending on the development. Its also good to reveiew the CC&R's (which are the rules of the HOA) to make sure they are something that you will want to deal with for the duration that you live there ... They are all different, I've seen a wide range in them as well.
Please feel free to contact me personally if you have a ny further questions.
Carla Clemetson
This property appears to have sold but to answer your question the HOA dues are $200/mo. If you need some assistance in finding your new home - I am happy to help! The market is moving quickly in our area today!
This house does not have a HOA
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013