Carm, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

What are the HOA dues?

Asked by Carm, Colorado Springs, CO Tue Mar 20, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3076038964-2080-Bristlecone-D…

Answers

6
The HOA fees on the property for 2080 Bristlecone are $127 MONTH. Please contact me if I can be of futher assistnace to you! Have a great day.
The HOA dues on this property are $127 per month. That covers the insurance on the building, exterior maintenance, snow removal and other things. Please call me if you want to see it. it is available. Marilyn 719-338-6218
Hello, this is a great community and the units are well maintained. I sold one last year and my buyer loves it.
Homeowners' associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities created to maintain common areas; they have the authority to enforce deed restrictions. Most condominium and townhome developments, and many newer single-family subdivisions have HOAs, which are usually created when the development is built. Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R's) are issued to each homeowner, and HOAs are established to ensure that they are adhered to in order to maintain the quality and value of the properties involved.

Features of a Homeowners' Association:

•Membership is mandatory for all property owners within the development
•Members are usually charged mandatory fees
•Homeowners associations have the authority to enact and enforce maintenance and design standards in addition to those established by City ordinances
•Homeowners' associations are corporations with formal bylaws - there is usually a governing board which hires a property management company to handle maintenance and enforcement issues
•Many homeowners' associations publish a newsletter
You know, if you had a good Buyer's Agent, you would already have an answer, as you would be able to e-mail your agent directly, and he/she would be able to tell you not only the HOA monthly dues, but what they cover, too. Oh, and maybe they could tell you how easy the bank is to work with, or, if it's a short sale, how long it will take to try to make a deal work.

You probably won't get that from someone who is willing to cut his/her commission by 50% just so you can have a down payment.
$127 a month is what the HOA dues are