Property Q&A in Plano>Question Details

Michael Cars…, Other/Just Looking in Plano, TX

What are comparables for a property of this age and size in Plano. This backs a creek and has storage unit

Asked by Michael Carson, Plano, TX Fri Jan 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072052006-2908-Biscayne-Cir-…

Answers

3
Hello Michael,
This is Roxanne DeBerry with Keller Williams Realty. Thank you for asking for comparable on the home on Biscayne Circle. I see that two other realtors have already replied to your request. I just wanted to let you know property values assessed by putting together what homes have sold for in the area and knowing what if any upgrades are done on this home. The MLS comparables can show you the first but not the second. However it is a good indicator of an approximate value of the home. I think one of the other agents that replied to you indicated they would send you over a CMA and I will do the same if you would like. I have been doing comparables in Plano since 1975 and know the market extremely well. My email address is roxanne@thedeberryteam.com. Thank you for allowing the realtor community to assist you.
The house is a rare exception gorgeous creek view has 3 baths all others compared are 2 baths or 2 1/2 baths.

Sq. ft. is $101. 01 for 2908 Biscayne
Others compared to $78.13

DISCLAIMER: Without seeing property condition, view and etc. difficult to truly comp the property. Home appears via pictures posted in MLS updated thru entire home.

Contact my office happy to work with you
972-699-9111
Lynn
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Hi Michael,

Please send me your e-mail address and I'd be happy to send you comps.

Terri Hayley