Thomas, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

What are associated fees, hoa, etc. total related to this property?

Asked by Thomas, Boynton Beach, FL Sat Jul 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064916852-616-Double-Eagle-T…

Answers

2
Charlotte Bova is the listing agent if this listing and would be the best person to answer these questions. If I can help you with anything else let me know.

Please let me know what would be the best way to assist you and your preferred method of contact. You can contact me anytime at bwalsh@carolinaone.com or my mobile number 843-754-2089.

Brian Walsh
That is true being a buyers agent really made us comfortable.
Flag Sun Nov 4, 2012
It is smart to speak with a buyers agent like Brian Walsh when you are serious but, when it some to a property like this which is clearly in need of lots of repair, a short sale, or forclosure speaking with the listing agent before using a buyer agent can help...
Flag Sun Jul 15, 2012
There are three separate HOA type organizations for this property:
(1) SHADOWWOOD Condo Regime fee is $385 per quarter
(2) SEABROOK POA dues at $1995 per year. Buyer Transfer fee of 1/2 of 1% paid by buyer at closing. (3) SEABROOK ISLAND SOCIAL CLUB Membership is mandatory for all Seabrook Island Property Owners: initial membership fee of 5% of sales price (or $12,000, whichever is less; minimum of $5000) + monthly fee of $212

Hope this helps!