kjosut, Home Buyer in Woodland Park, CO

We would like to know the size of all rooms and does this house have a master suite?

Asked by kjosut, Woodland Park, CO Fri Oct 14, 2011

Are there photos of the bedrooms and bathrooms? Photos of the workshop as well.Perhaps size of all the rooms.We noticed this property was pretty trashed out when we drove by-Is work being done on it? Thank you for your prompt reply at kjosut@hotmail.com. K

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3054715860-1800-Sunshine-Cir-…

Answers

1
I looked this property up on the MLS and it does not have any photos of the bedrooms or bathrooms. This is a short sale that is now under contract. It went under contract 8/24/11. Dimensions of the rooms: Living Room 18x16, Dining Room 12x10, Kitchen 14x13, Family Room 12x10, Master Bedroom 13x12, Bedroom 2 13x12, Bedroom 3 16x11. Total home is 2300 square feet. Is there anything else you'd like to know and did I answer all your questions?