Property Q&A in Marysville>Question Details

Beth Hunt, Home Buyer in Marysville, WA

We would like to find out when / if this house will be sold and the asking price. We are interested in buying this home. Rick Marshall and Beth

Asked by Beth Hunt, Marysville, WA Fri Oct 21, 2011

Who do we contact if we are interested in buying this property?

Rick Marshall

chevellesrock911@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1012719956-9309-44th-Dr-NE-Ma…

Answers

4
More than likely the home is in the foreclosure process. It could take some time before the property comes back on the market as a bank owned property since it is not showing that it has gone through the trustree sale part of the foreclosure. Since the listing indicated the house was vacant and no contact number was provided for the seller, there is no way to tell where the owner is or how to make contact. It's possible the owner has abandoned the property. You could wait for the process to takes it's course and purchase when it becomes available as bank owned property or you could start looking for a similiar type property. If the property appears to have someone residing in the home - then more than likely the property was rented and it is off the market. Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be happy to research it further on your behalf.
Rick and Beth,
When you are ready to purchase a home, I suggest getting a real estate agent that will work on your behalf. We call these buyer's agents. It will be the buyer's agent that will represent you in the transaction. Since the listing agent will be working for the home seller, you will want an agent that represents you and your interests. It is very important to have your own agent, I cannot stress this enough. If you are interested, I would love to work with you. I am sure we can find you a great house. Please give me a call if you would like my help.
Gus Pishue
Associate Broker
EcoPro Realty Group
425-737-6081
gus@ecoprorealty.com
If you want me to help you buy this home, just give me a call & I will contact the owners for you to see what their plans are at this point. My cell number is 206-841-9976. I also have a short sale listing in Marysville that is an almost new home, 2 story, 4 bedrooms, 1925 sq ft for only $190k if you are interested in it.
Rich & Beth,
This home is currently off the market. It was listed as a short sale for 28 days at $220,000. It's possible it may come back on the market or the current owners may have worked things out.