Property Q&A in Lyons Park>Question Details

Tracilee, Other/Just Looking in Guthrie, OK

We want to know if the foundation is good and the plumbing good.

Asked by Tracilee, Guthrie, OK Mon May 6, 2013

Our home had damage to the foundation frome the slight earthquakes and we live in the same neighborhood.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oklahoma/Oklahoma_City/sold/2849…

Answers

5
Have your insurance company send an adjuster out.
The home was taken off the market and is not for sale at this time, but most likely will be in the future,
Also like Russell Benson Stated in the previous answer is to get a structural engineer to do an inspection on the home and the only way this can be done is to buy the home and do all the necessary home inspections and be sure whom ever your Realtor will be makes a not of that in the offer<

If you do not have a Realtoer I would ve glad to meet with you and go over all the details,

Thank You
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferrd Properties
405 413 0791
REALTOR
I see that the home was temporarily taken off the market. No reason was posted. I can suggest a good structural engineer if you have questions about your home.

Gary McCracken / 388-1616

I recommend having a structural engineer evaluate your home versus a pier company's inspection. The structural engineer will give you a non-biased report. They are not trying to sell you piers...

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
651-9320
bridgettwells@kw.com
Only a structural engineer can tell you if there is any damage and what might have caused it and how it can be repaired. One that I know is David Gaskid at 760-7090.

Good Luck,

Russell Benson, REALTOR®
Prudential Alliance Realty
This home was changed to "Temporarily Off Market" on May 3rd. Reason for the "off market" was not provided. The property page also has no disclosures uploaded to the MLS. Thus, there is not much information to go on.

We can track the home or contact the listing Realtor, if you request such, by contacting us through our profile page.

Best of luck in your search!
~CTE
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com