Metsiri, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

We're looking 4 San Francisco restaurant in good location where to find it from internet?

Asked by Metsiri, San Francisco, CA Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

4
Try UrbanSpoon on your smart phone!

If you are looking to purchase a restaurant, give me a call and I'll set you up.

Oggi Kashi
Broker Associate, Paragon Real Estate Group CA DRE 01844627
All data from sources deemed reliable but subject to errors and omissions, and not warranted.
Web Reference: http://www.oggikashi.com
If you are looking to purchase an existing business or location where you can create a restaurant then you will need to work with a commercial agent who knows the ins and outs of this kind of deal. If you're looking to just find a restaurant then of course you can use many of the review/reservation sites as Jamie suggested.

If you would like a referral regarding a commercial agent, depending on location, I can offer you some.

If you know or have some thing like this send me information at Metsiri1@gmail.com
Thank You
Flag Fri Jan 20, 2012
Metsiri,

Assuming you are talking about buying, you need a commercial agent who knows this part of the business.
You are looking to dine in one or to purchase one for your business? If you're looking to dine, then I suggest consulting Open Table or Yelp. If you're looking to purchase a restaurant in a good location then I suggest contacting a commercial broker like Adam, link below
We're looking to buy one. You have some place in your list? Please send me information to my E-Mail metsiri1@gmail.com
Flag Fri Jan 20, 2012