Property Q&A in 91748>Question Details

Orchid33, Home Buyer in 91748

We're going to buy a property in Rowland Heights, Zip code 91748, but the address on that property is La Puente,91748.

Asked by Orchid33, 91748 Sat Feb 11, 2012

We would like to know how to make a change of that address & does it affect the resale in the future?

Answers

1
Hi Orchid,

You should verify the actual city the property is located in - it could affect the resale price in the future as the value might be different for a similar property from one city to the next, even if they are close by each other. I would also want to know as it might influence what price you should offer to pay - I would definitely find out. Try checking with the title company or escrow company handling the transaction what city the property is actually located in by verifying the legal description. There are other ways to do it if you are not that far into the transaction - you can get the Assessors parcel number & check with the county tax collector for example. Good luck - let me know if you have any questions.

John Barry
DRE #01856079
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RealtorJB
Twitter: @RealtorJB