Property Q&A in Greeley>Question Details

Delmar Groen, Home Seller in Greeley, CO

We own 1851 23rd Avenue Court, Greeley, Colorado. Photo not accurate. Curb, gutter and sidewalk are damaged in the photo. I have correct photo.

Asked by Delmar Groen, Greeley, CO Mon Apr 1, 2013

Please tell me how I may replace the photo.

This question was asked from this property:…

According to the Multiple Listing Service this property was last sold in 2008. If you are the current owner, I would not worry about the pictures posted in 2008. If you are looking to resell your home now, new photos will be taken and all information will be updated on the MLS. I would not have any concerns of what the previous photos show especially since it was a HUD property and you have probably made improvements since you owned it. If you are interested in listing your property, I would be glad to assist you and provide a current market analysis on your home. Please visit my website at or call me at 970-631-7111 and I would be glad to answer any questions you might have. Thanks.
Trulia pulls its pictures from the MLS for active listings - is your home for sale?