Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

Shirley And…, Home Buyer in Waxhaw, NC

We have two miniature well behaved dogs that are trained to use absorbent dog pads to eliminate....Would they be excepted??

Asked by Shirley And Ralph Fujimoto, Waxhaw, NC Sun Jul 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3123355072-3660-N-Lake-Shore-…

Answers

8
Hello shirley & Ralph,

As already stated, yes pets are allowed.

Do you want to go check out units in that building? there are only 2 rentals currently available.
Shirley,

Work with a great leasing agent or broker. Also I would not talk about using pads for the dogs.
Shirley,

Pets allowed - Work with a Realtor to help you refine your search that you qualify for.
They allow pets so it would be fine .
Hello: 2 miniture dogs are allowed at Lake Point Tower.They can be taken out for a walk at the Illinois exit of the building. Pets are not allowed in our gorgeous 2 plus acre park on the third floor.Please call for further information. Mary Fran Gast.
Yes they will except small dogs. I actually just rented out an apartment to a couple with a 35 pound dog just last month. Let me know if you would like to schedule a showing, the apartments are very nice, and there is a lawn area right outside, not to mention the lake is steps away for your dogs to play.
That building allows pets so you would not have a problem. I have sold units in that building in the past and pets have never been an issue.