Property Q&A in 32220>Question Details

Teresa, Other/Just Looking in 32220

We have inherited a parcey of 15.37 acres more or less and I want to know what the price per sq ft or acre would be in 32220 zip code Jax, florida

Asked by Teresa, 32220 Tue Sep 14, 2010

The parcel is broken up in blocks with various number of lots, most of it is greenbelted, but a portion is residential

Answers

4
There is an old plat that was never developed out in Bryceville....
A developer sold Florida "vacation" sites...unseen and never developed the roads.
It's highest and best use is a Rural residential site for the equestrian, BMX rider or
nature lover...the tree cover would be important...wetlands are always an issue out there.
Send me the parcel # and I will give you a better idea.
I specialize in Land sales in North Florida.
Charlie Hillyer
904-509-3130

As always, hire a real estate agent to do a value report, CMA. Or look at several agents and determine which report you feel best represents the property and hire the agent you can get along with.

Blaine Rabe
904-874-0814
Hi Teresa,

This is a broad question and needs to have more specifics such as zoning, does it have access to a road and location in zip code 32220. Currently there are 3 listings in zip code 32220 for vacant land going from $13,500 - $25,000 an acre. There was one just recently sold which listed for $24,990 per acre and sold for $20,500 per acre cash. I can be reached at 571-1358 or email at yourrealtor@att.net for further questions.
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Vanguard Realty, Inc.
Web Reference: http://jaxhomesinfo.com
Is there a building on this land? Is it in a neighborhood? Is it on a waterway? Once I get these answers I will be in a better position to give you an estimate. Thank you, Teri Davis, EXIT Real Estate Gallery 904 612 3950