Property Q&A in Goshen>Question Details

aaronkatiebo…, Home Buyer in Elkhart County, IN

We drove by the home earlier today and noticed a window A/C unit, does the home not have central Air?

Asked by aaronkatiebowser, Elkhart County, IN Sat Feb 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1046786557-22345-Glenford-Dr-…

Answers

4
Hello, this property had a window air conditioner not central air and it was sold in May and is no longer on the market
Per the MLS fact sheet it is listed as a window unit. If you are really interested in the home I would be happy to call the listing agent and find out, or we can make an appointment and see the home. It has many other fine features. Or send me your email address and I can send you a flyer on the home 606-7674
The home does have central air. It is a great property with a large back yard! Please let me know if you would like to take a closer look.

Steve Miller
RE/MAX Results
Sorry, the home does not have central air, but it could easily be added. This is a very nice home and well priced. If you would like to see it, please call me at 574-536-1315 or send me an email at marymurray@aol.com. I'd be happy to show it to you!