SFL Architec…, Real Estate Pro in 33334

We are planning to start building 4 or 6 units (townhouses) in a single piece of land in Broward County and need a Realtor who is familiar with this.

Asked by SFL Architecture & Design, 33334 Sat Jul 20, 2013

Good morning, we are a small construction company. we are planning to start building 4 or 6 units (townhouses) in a single piece of land in Broward County and we need a Realtor who is familiar with this. We need some advice about where is possible to find affordable land to build this kind of properties. Any suggestion or contact is very welcomed.

Answers

10
I can help you locate and purchase land for your town homes.

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
954-557-5993

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor
954-557-5993
I am certan i can help. Let's plan a face to face meeting with all your information, price of land, cost of building, profit margin to make the construstion profitable.Varience information if needed, building permits, city hall help.

I noticed everyone is giving you suggestion locations, I believe you have an area in mind.
Casey Miller 954-478-7653. I do not have time for loafers.

There are a few areas that are prime for such a project.

Contact us at 954-818-1300.

Chane Realty
Hello Gulfstream Architect & Design,

I ran a search and came up with a few properties that may meet your needs. Give me a call or shoot me an email and I will be more than happy to send you my results.

Stacey Jones
Coldwell Banker
Stacey.jones@floridamoves.com
954-881-8261
I see that you've asked a similar question about a turn-key house in N. Andrews Gardens back in May 2011.

Your profile states that you are an expert is new construction, renovations, selling, staging, luxury homes and townhomes since 1991. Therefore, you should know all this. I recommend that you revisit all the responses you received back in May 2011 hereon Trulia (your question and all answers are all still posted) and learn from those responses. It appears to me that you've overpriced a house in a neighborhood that did not support your asking prices (like you priced that house in N. Andrews Gardens at the price of homes in Imperial Point). From the responses you were given, you defended your asking price due to the quality you put into your renovations. There are certain neighborhoods that quality doesn't matter (actually, quality is not recognized at all) -- All that matters to buyers in those neighborhoods is a low price for a roof that doesn't leak now, even if it is a thatch roof.

There are so many variables to investing in properly but there is one fearful enemy to all investors which many succumb to its lures: greed that leads to making non-logical decisions.

To find the very best land deals for investors is to go online to the Broward County Property Records and look for the new "Online Foreclosure Sales" and start bidding: https://www.broward.realforeclose.com/index.cfm.
I have worked on numerous townhome projects and am totally familar with the costs and what can be allotted to the land in a project. If you are interested in meeting I will be glad to sit down and discuss with you. In todays market which has shifted rapidly I am still a believer that builders need to be careful and build into the sweet spots of the market where product is selling well. Glad to meet when you are ready.

Eric Miller
Keller Williams
Broker Associate
(954)383-8170
Broward county is short on affordable land for a long time now:(
Multi units zoning is rarer than single property zoning
Please contact me to discuss your goals; budget; time-table, etc.

With enthusiasm,

Meir Aloni & Team

CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)

CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)

RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!
I have done a ton of preconstruction business on the east side of Fort Lauderdale. Literally over 200M. Would love to have the opportunity to talk with you. Please call my cell (954) 684-1793...Bobbi Ocean
My broker is working with a builder now. Please contact me at your convenience.

Rick Scrabis
EWM Realty International
scrabis.r@ewm.com
954 232 0300