csaladino, Home Buyer in North Bellmore, NY

We are looking to move up in this area, rent/buy. What would be comparable to Belmore as locations go?

Asked by csaladino, North Bellmore, NY Wed Dec 19, 2012

We would like to stay below $150,000 at all possibility pending approval. We'd like to start speaking with a loan officer or realtor to prep.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3027942419--Bristol-Dr-Nor…

Answers

2
As to the referenced link, keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties. As to the loan officer, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously, therefore do begin by scheduling a visit with any licensed loan officer. Research areas of interest on your own beforehand, real estate professionals are prohibited from steering,enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods; for available area properties check http://www.mlsli.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 19, 2012
if you need additional assistance feel free to contact me directly, abrocco@laffey.com
Flag Thu Dec 20, 2012
I greatly appreciate your advise. We are basically getting past the first stage of our lives (college, home state, living with parents) and find ourselves ready to start preparing for our next chapter which we hope includes a home. I've already invested plenty of time and will continue with the neighborhoods, but I do believe your correct. It's time to speak to a professional to flesh out our options and our options in the coming couple years to see what's going to be at our disposal.
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
As a N. Bellmore Realtor I can help you with your search. I also have an in house Mortgage banker to assist you with your finances. Call me on my cell at 516.805.4125 so that we can discuss your needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012