Property Q&A in Kingfisher>Question Details

T. Massey, Both Buyer and Seller in

We are looking in the Kingfisher area, can you tell me what direction this property is from town and distance?

Asked by T. Massey, Mon Nov 3, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061653955-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

3
I am sorry the property is sold, I do have a list of properties for that area and 1 property is an REO. I can also send you a market study. Please contact us, if you are interested.

Top technology offered to you through HBM II and SiteSeer 3D. Check it out on our website. And if you do decide to visit us, please visit the mission button on the navigation bar for more social media options at the bottom of the page.

Phill & Theresa Slocum
Burroughs Company, REALTORS
I forgot to tell you. I can send you a copy of the expired listing if there is something else you want to see about the property.
Larry Mulinix
lnmulinix@kw.com
(405) 834-7842
The property you are asking about has sold on 09/16/2008. You were right it is an awesome house.
If there is something else I can help you with please email or call. I can send you all the listings in that area or any other area you might be interested in.
Thank you for letting me help.

Terri and Larry Mulinix
(405) 519-0841
(405) 834-7842
lnmulinix@kw.com
terrifinnell@sbcglobal. net