Property Q&A in Fort Myers>Question Details

Schem, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

We are looking at condos in the Riverfront District. Any comments on Palm Tree Landings?

Asked by Schem, Fort Myers, FL Fri Dec 30, 2011

Answers

7
Palm Beach Landings currently has the lowest priced riverfront condos in the Fort Myers River District. The project has been well maintained and shows well for a 25-year old development. The infill of other luxury developments around Palm Beach Landings has helped to revitalize this project.

The availability of dock space at Palm Beach Landings is a big plus for boaters. This is a two building project and the river views are more expansive in the 2775 Palm Beach Blvd (C Building). Condo fees are on average lower at Palm Beach Landings than other River District developments.

Challenges for Palm Beach Landings include smaller floor plans and potentially a more difficult resale as the majority of buyers are drawn to the newer towers developments.

Here is a resource to view the active Palm Beach Landings listings: http://www.greaterftmyers.com/palm-beach-landings.php

Good luck with your search!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 30, 2011
Hi Schen, Happy New Year. I think you meant Palm Beach Landings. It's a nice riverfront condo complex that allows for your your own boat slip, on first come first served basis. Units are little smaller in size compared to other condos in river district, monthly condo fees are lower and prices are great! Let me know if you are interested in me helping you. I have 28 years of local real estate experience and check my website. Thanks.
Hi Schem,

Please go to http://www.kevincloutier.com and click on the right hand side for the link best suiting your needs.

All hi rise condos, by association, in Fort Myers can be found on this link below.

http://kevincloutier.southernpremierrealty.com/site/479444

Simply click on it and call me directly at 239.246.6639

Happy New Year

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
Are you speaking of Palm Beach Landings? If so, email or call me so that I may send you listings in that building; or, you can go to my Listing Book Account to look at your own leisure: ScottLambertRealtor.com
My office is in Downtown and I have done transaction in all the High Rise buildings. Please contact me at 239 247 4689 and I be more than happy to give you a tour of all the buildings!
Nice community, but you can purchase a new riverfront condo in Alta Mar for the same price range. Feel free to contact me for listings in the area.

Arthur Janowski
239-823-7745
Rawlings Realty Inc.
arthurjanowski@yahoo.com
Hi Schem,

I believe you meant Palm Beach Landings. I have sold quite a few condos there over the years. Personally, I think it was one of the better values in the River District. The condominium is older(built in the 80's) but well maintained. To me, it's best asset is the fact that it has boat dockage. There are roughly 33 boat slips. Most of the riverfront condominiums in the downtown area do not offer that. Keep in mind, however, that it is not as fancy as some of the newer condos that have been built in the area. I would definitely recommend looking at them first. Let me know if you would like my help. I would be happy to schedule some showing appointments.

Dustyn Corace, CDPE, SCIS, SFR
Broker-Associate/Annual Rental Manager
RE/MAX of the Islands