Property Q&A in Boston>Question Details

Ellen Hume, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

We are interested in learning more about this property.

Asked by Ellen Hume, Boston, MA Mon Dec 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1032100017-206-Beacon-St-Bost…

Answers

4
Hi Ellen,

I respectfully offer my services should you want to see any property, anywhere, at any time.
Remeber that you are not limited to any one place even if this one is gone , and it is a buyers market so do not be afraid to name your own price within reason and make the purchase work for you.
Although anyone can show you a home and almost everyone out here is highly qualified, I would like to offer myself up as your "go to guy" should you wish to work with me.

Thanks in advance and have a great holiday season.

J 978-335-9092
Ellen,

Yes, I'm very familiar with this property, it's a beautiful condo. 206 Beacon St has been on the market for 235 days. The listing just recently expired on 12/15/09. Give me a call if you would like to get over to check out the space. At Condo Domain we only work with Buyers and due to our business model are able to share our commission with you!! On this particular property you would put over $7,000 in your pocket by purchasing through myself and CondoDomain. Let me know how I can help. I'm available throughout the holidays. 508-241-0449

"Located in the heart of the BackBay. this spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bath duplex located in the former Spanish Consulate. Enjoy spectacular 12ft cathedral ceilings highlighted by an exquisite c.1800's Venetian fresco with 180 degree views of the Esplanade and Charles river from rear private deck. Recently renovated to inc historic details inc frplc, hdwd flrs and moldings. Chef Kitchen w/Top of the line appl package and granite. Private deeded parking and small rear patio zen garden."

Jesse Carlton
Condo Domain
Real Estate Consultant
319 A Street 3rd Floor
Boston, Ma. 02210

Cell 508.241.0449
Jesse@Condodomain.com
http://www.CondoDomain.com
What would you like to know?
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com
Hello Ellen,

This 2000+ sf condo located at 206 Beacon St, Boston is located in a highly sought after area and has 3 br & 2 ½ ba. The monthly HOA Fee: $796 Fee Includes: Heat, Hot Water, Master Insurance, Elevator.

The listing expired on Multiple Listing Service on 12-15-09 BUT this does NOT necessarily mean that it is no longer available. I would be happy to research the availability further and provide you with some valuation information and Buyer Agent Advocacy at no direct cost to you.

Call me any time at 617-755-8897 or Andrew.Sarno@era.com; my qualifications are listed in my profile.

Good luck, Andy