Property Q&A in 07643>Question Details

juuleejewels, Home Buyer in Little Ferry, NJ

We are extremely interested in a property that is over our budget! it has been on the market for a while...relisted again and again.

Asked by juuleejewels, Little Ferry, NJ Thu May 3, 2012

We have gone to see it and it is just perfect! However, the price is out of reach. we have been waiting for it to come down in price but it hasn't. we want to make an offer, but unfortunately, we can only come in at around 80% of the asking price. I do not want to insult the owners, however, I can only think "what if"...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

2
Juulee..

Call or email. Lets discuss. Do our due diligence on the area, the house, the sales and make an offer! I will do a CMA for the property that we can review.. Put together a nice presentation for the homeowner and we can give it a shot!

I am good what I do, let’s work together and see if we can make your dream house, your house!

Yeah, I know that sounds like a sales pitch.. it is supposed to be.. Now, let me work on that seller on your behalf!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 3, 2012

What you will need is a price trend analysis in that area. I would be happy to help you. You may reach me at 201-965-1080 or at dsahlberg@weichert.com and we can discuss things in further detail.

Regards.

Dana Sahlberg
Weichert Realtors