Property Q&A in Chicago>Question Details

alenasheath, Renter in Chicago, IL

Washer/dyer in unit or building? When is this available (looking for June 1st)?

Asked by alenasheath, Chicago, IL Thu Apr 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079274735-Condo-Chicago-IL-60647

Answers

8
I'd be suspicious of any listing that does not provide specific information. Using a website such as Trulia that pulls from a wide variety of places just sets you up for failure and frustration in your search. Select an agent who can assist you in this process and find you actual listings that are available in the location and price range you seek.
No address is provided on this one - Oftentimes the data on Trulia is not 100% accurate. Work with a Realtor who can provide you with accurate info. FYI - there are presently 6 units avaialble (Minimum 3br/2ba) in area code 60647 available for less than $2,000.
Hi!

This unit is available for May! Please contact me with your needs (and wants!) and I will be happy to locate properties that are a match! Patti McDonald, Fresh Horizon Realty 312-450-8729.
Another false listing here on trulia. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you!
I have no clue what the address is, but there are 14 2 bedroom rentals in the Logan sq area if interested. trulia is not a good site to search if you are serious about renting.
Unfortunately, many listings in Trulia are really not available listings. I would be happy to help you find something in the right area and price range. Give me a call: 773-343-4114 or email: dboyle@rubloff.com
You DO need an agent doing all the work for you for free. Provide me with all your requirements & I'll email you listings that are actually still available. Call me at 773-914-5309 or email bbiederman@citypointrealty.com.

Barbara
Alena,

It sounds like you could use a good leasing agent to help you find a new place. If you have good credit, I would be happy to help you. My services are free to you as a renter.

Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
IvanSagel@DwellOneRealty.com