shasaiamathi…, Renter in Albany, NY

Was this house already sold. If so to whom

Asked by shasaiamathis10, Albany, NY Tue Jan 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Albany/sold/1000688875-…

Answers

3
The referenced link is a public record, therefore the property may not necessarily be for sale. To find an owner, check local public records, tax records, ask any neighbor(s), ask any local agent offline...
I checked the mls today and the only sale date shows 2002, and it is currently not on the market. Are you interested in other duplexes for sale?
Hi shasaiamathis10,

This duplex was sold way back in 2002 and hasn't been on the market since. The owner of it would be public record at the town clerk.

If you are looking for a home or a duplex like this, I'd be happy to help you search. Just give me a call or email. I'm a Certified Buyer Representative and my services come at no cost to the buyer on listed properties.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865