Property Q&A in Long Beach>Question Details

mayra12592, Home Buyer in Long Beach, CA

Was there an acident in this house?

Asked by mayra12592, Long Beach, CA Sun Feb 12, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3022963666-3926-Pacific-Ave-L…

Answers

5
Hi Mayra,
You can also call down to the long beach police department and give them the address and they will always tell you if anything has happened in the home.
Please feel free to call/email me if you have any more questions or would like to view the property.
Thank you
DJ Bonner
562-572-4203
djbonner@kw.com
Hi Mayra,
No accident has been disclosed in the MLS about this home. If you would like to see the property, please call me or one of the other Realtors who have responded to your question. I am sure that any of us would be pleased to set up a tour of the property for you.

Gene Scott
Realtor and Loan Officer
ERA Buy America Real Estate Services
562-212-2345
No. There was no accident in this house that has been disclosed. I sold the home to the owner about 13 years ago, and we are not aware of any accident since then. The house was builtin 1939 and what might have happened over the life of the home I am not familiar with. It is the best value in the area with a motivated seller. i current ly have it listed for $820,000. Please call or email me and I will be glad to answer any more questions.

Lee Shoag, Realtor Lic 00826863
562-882-4060
BRWA@AOL.COM
Tony Renfrew
TNG Real Estate
562 883 1619

I can answer all your questions about this and any other home.
Well, the home was built in 1939, so that's 73yrs in which someone may have had an 'accident', paper cut, broken glass, sure, why not?

Are you trying to ask if someone has passed away in the home? Very possible, but the owner need only disclose this to you if the death occurred in the past 3yrs.

Shoot me an email directly if you want to talk about this some more or if you'd like me to look into it for you, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtor