Property Q&A in Meadowlawn>Question Details

Shellanies, Home Buyer in

Was 7640 19th St. N taken off the market?

Asked by Shellanies, Tue Feb 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107750293-7640-19th-St-N-Sai…

Answers

2
Shellanies,

This house went on the market Feb. 1st, was under contract Feb. 5th and is due to close Feb. 28th. Inventory is low and good properties are going quickly. If you think something is great, chances are someone else will too. That' why getting current updated information is so vital. My advice is to interview some full time professional realtors, find one you are comfortable with and work with them. They can keep you up to date on properties that meet your needs as they hit the market. Also get pre-approved so that you will be ready when the right property comes along (or have current proof of funds if you are paying cash.). If you wait till you find the property, chances are someone else who is ready will beat you out.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
No it was put under contract right away and is now pending a sale.

Are you looking to end up in the Meadowlawn area? I work and live very close to there. I would be glad to help with your buying needs.

If I can do anything for you, please let me know. I wish you the best of success.

Sean Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
sean@myTBrealtor.com