YEJ69, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

WHY HAS THIS PROPERTY BEEN TAKEN OFF OF MARKET? IS IT BEING PURCHASED? IF NOT, WHAT IS ASKING PRICE?

Asked by YEJ69, Philadelphia, PA Sun May 13, 2012

I HAVE LOOKED AT THIS PROPERTY ABOUT 4 TO 6 MONTHS AGO. JUST ASKING FOR LATEST DETAILS. THANKS.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Philadelphia/sold/1…

Answers

4
This property is under contract. If it goes back on the market, I will contact you. You can reach me at 215-327-8104
Kathy Hanigan
Broker
YEJ69,

I just got off the phone with the listing agent.
This property is UNDER CONTRACT and the agent has been instructed to take it off the market where the reason is not disclosed to the public.

If you are still looking to purchase a home please do not hesitate to contact me.

If you are serious about a purchase you could have told your agent to keep tabs on properties such as this. The listing agent would have called your agent as a courtesy and told him when and maybe even why it was taken off the market.

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
http://www.eRealtyFind.com
realexs@gmail.com
Hello YEJ69,

I called the listing agent and left a voice mail. I will know the details to why it was taken off the market very soon. Please call me and i will let you know what the listing agent told me. 267 738 0886

The property is not sold, since it has been on the market for a significant amount of time the contract could be in the process of renegotiation, etc.

Since you have not asked your agent to keep you in the loop regarding this property i take it you are not working with anyone?

Please let me know if you need a professional to handle your purchase. You can read my reviews on Trulia and Zillow.

Alexander Shulzhenko
Realty Mark Cityscape
267 738 0886
http://www.eRealtyFind.com
realexs@gmail.com
Actually this property has been on the market since 1/21/2011 with an opening asking price of $1,250,000. It was taken off the market on 5/4/2012 at a reduced price of $850,000 which is an excellent price for this property in my opinion. I don't know why the seller has chosen to take the property off the market however If you are seriously still interested in this property I will inquire further for you.

I will be happy to email you information on other available properties in this area if you like. Just let me know your specifics and what you are looking for also include you comfort price range and I will forward you a list of properties matching you specifications . 

Warmest Regards 

Warren Nelson, Associate Broker 
License Number AB-066995 

Realty Mark Cityscape 

1515 Market St. Suite 705 
Philadelphia, PA 19102 

Office: (215) 583-7777 
Cell: (267) 972-1084