Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Jm, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

WHY DONT YOU PUT PICS ON YOUR PROPERTIES??????

Asked by Jm, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Nov 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067802622-3162-Oak-Ave-Miami…

Answers

6
I always do but some agents may not think it is that important.
Hi Jm,
I have the pictures and will be happy to email them to you. The townhouse is lovely and built recently, in 2006. Please email me your info and I will be happy to forward you the pictures.
Kind regards,
Jen Babacan
Galleria International Realty
jenbabacan@live.com
Cell (954) 648-7334
Good Morning Jm, as a Realtor here in Miami, and I am sure it happens elsewhere, it is very frustrating to be sure when homes on the MLS do not contain pictures, especially considering how much it contributes to the volume of potentionally interested buyers. If you saw the listing moments after it went live on the MLS, you would not see pictures as this is a two step process, and that could possibly explain it. If on the other hand, its been on the MLS for more than a day, then there can be many reasons, none of which really are good. Whether the home is in terrible condition, or is tenant occupied, pictures are vital to having as many interested/potential buyers view it.

The goal and intent on placing a home on the MLS is to give it the great visability possible, I am in the business of selling homes and the more views my listings get the higher my chances are of selling the property. In the past several years I have worked with a large amount of buyer that were relocating here to Miami and if a listing didnt contain a picture it wouldnt be sent to a potential buyer, as they wouldnt have the ability to visualize themselves in the home. Our realty board rules do require that we place pictures of our properties the MLS or face a fine, but unfortunately that doesn't do much in the way of encouraging those that chose not to do so. In my humble opinion, they are doing great disservice to their client. I did look up this listing to see if there were additional pictures, but unfortunately that is not the case. It is a shame to be sure, as the one exterior picture does show a potentially very pretty home.

Good luck with your search. If you need additional assistance or have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
305-772-2521
Jm, different reasons are maybe the owner make instructions no to do so, maybe tenant is living the property and they don't allow nobody in there, maybe, etc. the most important thing right now is if you want to see this property, please let me know. When you be in there you can have the opportunity to judge if that is the property you want.
Jm:
Your question is the best one I've ever seen on this site!!!!! I can't wait to see the answers for this one. The first one I've seen so far about properties looking terrible. Maybes so. But what about properties listed for $300,000? The problem is rampant!
David
Sometimes, agents will put up a listing without having seen the property and may not yet have had a chance to get the pictures up. Or, the property may look terrible and would rather not put pictures up. It's a case by case scenerio. Google maps can give you an outside perspective.

If there's anything I can do to assist you with your real estate search, you can reach me directly at 305-298-0348.

Matt Sanchez
Broker Associate
Advanta Realty
msanchez_realtor@yahoo.com
http://msanchez.advantarealty.com
http://www.bmvhomes.com