Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

Aj, Both Buyer and Seller in Jacksonville, FL

WHEN IT COMES TO WHOLESALING PROPS WHAT DO I DO NEXT AFTER I PUT A PROPERTY UNDER CONTRACT?

Asked by Aj, Jacksonville, FL Thu Mar 26, 2009

I AM GREAT AT FINDING PROPERTIES AT GREAT PRICES IN THE RIGHT LOCATIONS BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO AFTER THE HAVE BEEN PUT UNDER CONTRACT SO THAT I CAN WHOLESALE THEM TO OTHER INVESTORS. WHERE DO I FIND THE ASSIGNMENT OF CONTRACTS FORMS?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1076471744-424-Walnut-Ct-Jack…

Answers

2
Heh, contact Obama,

None of know right now. Myself, I buy all that I can at the present. I thing prices are right ( I make 100% profit).
Looking for more, good luck.

Blaine Rabe
904-874-0814

Smoking too much We think.
If the property is REO or Bank Owned you cannot assign it. You would have to do a double closing. When you put a house under contract hopefully for an incredible deal then basically you need to find an investor to assign your contract to for a fee. Please make sure you have put a consideration "Binder" no $10 token stuff they teach you in some seminar. You can also let other wholesalers and realtors know that you have a property you want to flip(wholesale out). You can also call me I have 500+ investor database that would gobble a good deal up right now.
You can email me ryan@corerealtyusa.com for an assignment form it is simple one page form.