Property Q&A in Phoenix>Question Details

Laney Lindor, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

WHEN IS THE AUCTION? CAN ONE BUY THE HOUSE PRIOR TO THE AUCTION?

Asked by Laney Lindor, Phoenix, AZ Mon Oct 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3065352913--E-Sunset-Dr-Ph…

Answers

6
This home already has an offer (AWC-I) which is being reviewed by the lender. This house is being sold as as short sale.

I doubt it this will make the auction date. See below the offer details:

$750,000 Phoenix, AZ 85028
4632 E SUNSET DR AWC-Seller Written Instructions / 4617516 AWC-I
Map Code/Grid: M36
Dwelling Type: SF
# Bedrooms: 4
# Bathrooms: 4
Approx SQFT: 4,092
Subdivision: Tatum Mountain Estates
If any of you need help with the trustee sales auction give me a call. I'm one the original guys in the trenches down at the court house every day.

Trustee sales date:

4632 E Sunset Dr, PHX 85028
Sale date 1/2/12
The site below appears to be inaccurate. I found the home on mls and didnt see it in auction tomorrow. I will continue to research for you and get a definate answer. I have accurate lists available even then they can change or be postponed at the last minute. I will be contacting my title office directly. I will have an answer by early afternoon.

Feel free to direct questions to my email phoenixrealtorservice@gmail.com
or 602-799-6846
Or join me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tkachl
Hello Mr. Lindor:

I will find out the status and will revert shortly.

Homes that are scheduled for sale need to be purchased at the time of auction. In order to buy them before the sale you will have to remedy the entire amount owned which in all cases will be significantly higher than what the property will sell in the auction.

If you are interested in attending an auction I will be happy to invite you as a guest. I can also provide you a list of REO( real estate owned properties), these are foreclosed homes that are now in the market and available for sale.

Milly Casas

Milly Sells AZ
e-mail: milly@millycasas.com
If you wish to contact me directally I'll get you the sale date.

Sam Sutton, Principal,
Arizona Foreclosure and REOs for less
sam@az4less.com
c: 602-481-8394
Yes you can buy it before the trustee sales. It looks like it’s a short sale situation. It’s about 50 percent rather you can get the bank to agree before they sell it at public auction. I'm here to buy it at the auction if you don’t have the cash to close in the 24 hours required by law. Then I sell it to you at a discounted price to give you the time you need to finance the property. If you have the cash liquid I just charge a small fee to facilitate the transaction.