Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

danielorlock, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA


Asked by danielorlock, Philadelphia, PA Mon Aug 12, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


To get a copy from the City of Philadelphia call 311 and they will explain to process to you. Call me at 215-725-5700 X49 if you need help

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 13, 2013
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Daniel,

I presume you mean to make a new deed to transfer ownership?

Please feel free to call me directly so I can answer your question correctly.

Have a great day. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
...just simply to obtain a copy of a deed that has been missplaced and is needed as proof of ownership to qualify for senior assistance for utility bills.....not to transfer ownership...thanks....
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013
To make a copy of a deed or any other exhibit you need, obviously, a copy machine.

If you mean how do you obtain a copy of the deed you can get one from City Hall or you can pay a Title Ins Co to obtain a copy for you. The deeds are public record information of property ownership.

Jim Brophy
Associate Broker
RE/MAX 2000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer