Property Q&A in Hondo>Question Details

John And Jo…, Home Buyer in Hondo, TX

VA owned property. Do I go to the VA to get the Loan?

Asked by John And Jo Ann Bergeron, Hondo, TX Tue Aug 16, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi John,

Tom is correct. VA backs the loan but you would go to the bank or broker/banker to originate the loan for you.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 17, 2011
No. You go to a bank or mortgage broker/mortgage banker.
VA only backs the loan for the banks.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 17, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer