Property Q&A in 08873>Question Details

Reelization, Other/Just Looking in 08873

Update the "Recently Sold" homes for zip code 08873

Asked by Reelization, 08873 Mon Aug 2, 2010

When or how often do you update the recently sold homes for the zip code 08873? The last updated is the end of May. Going to other zip codes it looks like they are updated regularly.

Answers

2
Hello Reelization,
You can find regular Franklin Township home sales stats at Somerset08873 - Somerset and Central new Jersy Living.
If you are not already contracted to work with another Realtor I would be happy to provide any special information that you might need.

Michael Adams
Dear Reel,

If you want recently closed sales that are up to the minute (Trulia updates from various sources or even manually from the agents who may forget to update) your best bet is to ask a Realtor (like me) to have them automatically emailed to you direct from the MLS.

All MLS's require the status be changed to closed within 48 hours so you will have all the info you want. Give me a call or send me an email with your contact email and I will be happy to provide the info for you.

Mary Petti