Property Q&A in Grantosa>Question Details

L. Arkell, Renter in 53225

Two questions. Do all the units in this building allow pets? Also, do all have inside parking, and in unit washer/dryer?

Asked by L. Arkell, 53225 Fri Nov 15, 2013

Just looking for info for a "possible" future move. Thank you

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Wisconsin/Milwaukee/sold/73762-4…

Answers

1
Hello L Arkell!

These units do allow pets (1-2 cats only...don't think they allow dogs), they do have an in-unit laundry and they each have a 2 car attached garage. Currently I only see a couple of units in this condo complex for sale (not the one in the Trulia link...that unit was previously sold but is currently not for sale).

Please let me know if I can be of help! You can click on the blue Contact link by my name and I'll be happy to provide more information!

Kris Plechaty @ First Weber Group Realtors
email: kplechaty@firstweber.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
Hello Kris! thanks so much for such a quick reply! Not sure if we want to buy a condo or townhouse unit or a small house yet. But if I have any more questions, I'll check with you. Thanks again! Blessings.
Flag Sat Nov 16, 2013