Property Q&A in Durango>Question Details

Debbie.hindl…, Home Buyer in Durango, CO

Trulia shows this property as Off Market (Sold) but on another site as a Short Sale. Please advise. Thank you.

Asked by Debbie.hindley, Durango, CO Thu Apr 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Durango/sold/1186380-20…

Answers

5
Hi Debbie. This property popped up again on my radar, and I remember you had asked about it. It has taken some interesting twists and turns. If you have any questions, I would love to talk. Call me at (970) 903-3276 or email me at Hollie@HollieDowd.com
Hi Debbie!
It can be frustrating getting conflicting information online. But by looking online, and asking questions, it is clear you will indeed find your perfect home, and not get caught off guard when something comes up. It will also help to have a Realtor work with you to identify any properties on or off the market, and help you to ask all the right questions about these properties. Some websites are not updated as quickly as we would like when it comes to Real Estate. I see there have been a few Brokers that have responded to your question, and you can see it is indeed still active. Short sales can be a bit tricky. There are also properties out there you may not see at all on the internet, or may have changed its status in a way that you may think it is gone off the market...but it very well may still be available to buy. . I would love to help dig around and find you your dream home. Feel free to call me at (970) 903-3276 or email me at Hollie@HollieDowd.com
Debbie....
I am familiar with this home, and know it was sold several years ago, and re-listed today as a short sale. You should consider working with a local Realtor with education and experience in working with distressed properties, preferrably with a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation. Please contact me if I can help you in any way. Jeff 749-6655
Good morning Debbie,
Thank you for your interest in the property located at 200 Troon Trail at Dalton Ranch. This property is still on the market and it is a short sale. The price must be approved by the lender. It previously sold for $1,200,000 in 2005. Please click on the link below to see more information. I would be more than happy to send you more information about this home and other properties that are currently listed in the Animas Valley in Durango if you e-mail me your contact information and the criteria (price range, square footage, location, bedrooms, bathrooms, etc.). Please feel free to contact me at gabi@frontier.net or you can call me at 970-946-7522. Thank you, Gabi Bergstrom, Broker Associate, Prudential Triple S Realty.
The best way to find out the status of a property is to work with a Realtor in your area who has access to the local MLS. He/she will be able to work for you as a Buyer's Agent, research available properties, help determine fair market value, and answer any questions you may have. These sites don't always have the most up to date information. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com