Property Q&A in Dunedin>Question Details

Missy, Home Buyer in Dunedin, FL

Trucks/ 4 door Frontier

Asked by Missy, Dunedin, FL Wed Jul 13, 2011

Are trucks banned from condo units in Dunedin?

Answers

7
Missy,
The advise of the other agents is quite correct. 'It all depends..."
However, if the property in which you have interest has a garage, it becomes very unlikely you will encounter any obstacles at all.

Each community and even building within a community may have different rules regards age, pets, motorcycles and trucks. When you find a property you like, take care to review the rules and regulations plus the financials so you know what you are getting into. Take a look at the community website http://www.myDunedin.com for more Dunedin information.

Annette Lawrence
ReMax Realtec Group
727. 420. 4041
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Dear Missy,

In some, but not all instances. It depends on the specific rules in the different complexes. When buying a condo it is necessary to be informed on the rules and regs of that specific condo Association. Visit my web site for lots of information that you might find useful..http://floridapropertiesbyjo.com
Jo Hickey
Dunedin specialist.
Good Afternoon,

Be it a condo or HOA they all have different rules regarding trucks. If you had a specific complex I would be glad to research and get you an answer. Feel free to contact me via email or phone to discuss further.

Have a great day and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Doug Bevis
Advanta Realty
Top Producer
2011 Million Dollar Club
Cell Number: 813-310-4454
Fax Number:800-291-6123
dbevis@advantarealty.com
dbevis.advantarealty.com
Good Afternoon,

Doug Bevis
Advanta Realty
Top Producer
2011 Million Dollar Club
Cell Number: 813-310-4454
Fax Number:800-291-6123
dbevis@advantarealty.com
dbevis.advantarealty.com
Hi Missy,

Each complex has their own guidelines regarding vehicles. As mentioned in another response, most take exception to commercial vehicles, especially ones with signage. SO... when shopping for a condo please review the rules and guidelines carefully to make sure they are compatible with your lifestyle. If you have questions about specific communities, please contact me directly and I'll be happy to be of assistance.

Linda Mann
RE/MAX All Star
727-422-0069, mobile
lindamann1@live.com, email
It depends on the complex...usually as long as there is no commercial signing on the truck they're accepted since so many people drive trucks today.
It depends on the complex...usually as long as they have no commercial writing on the side they are ok since a lot of people drive trucks today.