Property Q&A in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Kathi Mcmahon, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

This was posted at $120,000 last week!!!???? What happened to that?????

Asked by Kathi Mcmahon, Fort Wayne, IN Mon Feb 18, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Edward D. Tobey’s answer
It was a typo error. Should have read $119000. Price now $115000.This is a bank owned basement ranch on 7/10 acre with a lake nearby. There is a strong demand for this type of property so it may sell quickly. You must have preapproval to be considered. It sold previously for $156500. Enlist the help of a foreclosure expert like myself if you are seriously interested and don't want to miss the opportunity. My cell is 260-602-2609 My website is You can search for homes there.
This property is bank owned. I must admit that at a glance prices don't seem to add up.

If you are interested in this or other properties don't hesitate to call me at 260-579-1516 to set up a private showing at your convenience. You can also browse listings online at Our site is more directly connected to our local MLS and will have the most up-to-date information on this and other listings in our market.

It's a bank owned property and they probably changed their mind on what they wanted it listed for. Doesn't mean you can't offer less. Call me if you are interested.
Rhonda Bandor 260-413-1543

You are correct, the property was originally put on the market a couple weeks ago @$120K, it was revised & raised (2) days ago. Would you like some additional information on this property &/or would you like me to set up a search for you for 'like' homes? I am a Fort Wayne based broker that would be happy to help you out, & of course, my services are free to you as the buyer.

Please let me know a good time & phone number to reach you at

Todd Wagner -

I look forward to hearing from you
Trulia does not keep their listings up to date.
Text me at 317.796.9825 and I'll give you info you need from a good & current database.
Derek B Crager
Real Estate Broker