Property Q&A in Grants Pass>Question Details

Ronda Osterb…, Home Buyer in Grants Pass, OR

This property has be forclosed on. When will it be placed on the market?

Asked by Ronda Osterberg, Grants Pass, OR Wed Jan 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Grants_Pass/sold/10000303…

Answers

6
if you would like to take a look at it when it is available-please contact me @ (541)450-8928, or emal: hectortrevino@kwrealty.com
Thank you for responding to my question. I have done some of my own research on this property. It has not been forclosed on yet, but the bank has file an intent too. It was put on hold due to a bankruptcy filing and I'm checking into the bancrutcy and when it will be discharged. That will give me a better idea s to when the property will be placed on the market..

Once agian thank you everyone for your responses.
According to the title company the property is still in the sellers name not the bank = so it could be a while for you to see it come on the market. The banks sometimes take a while to get it in their name and get it to an agent to sell it.
Hi Ronda, i looked on my mls site, and it was a short sale, a couple of offers fell through for some reason or another, and was taken off the market in june of 2010. according to my research the owner rented it out while she still owns it, and she still owns it as of now according to the tax assessors office. if it was forclosed on then it should show the bank as the owner of the property which it does not. if it is vacant and going through foreclosure then maybe it hasnt been recorded yet. are you looking for foreclosures specifically?
When a foreclosed property will be placed on the market depends on the foreclosing lender. A minority are on the market in 30-60 days, most take much longer, and a year is not unheard of.

Are you certain this home was foreclosed on? I did check the tax rolls and it does not show as bank owned today. While tax rolls are not always up to date to the minute, that tells me the foreclosure (if indeed there was one) was fairly recent.

Unless you have some sentimental attachment to this particular house (you grew up there or something like that) if you want to buy a house your best bet is to work with a local Realtor. If you need a recommendation for one, email me. If you simply want to browse for foreclosed homes just check that box on the search tab on my web site.

Foreclosures are not always the best value. There's more information in my blog post at http://www.davesuttonhomes.com/blog/2011/07/28/lets-buy-a-fo…
contact a local agent - they can set up an address search and when or if it does they can set it up to email you