Property Q&A in Holland>Question Details

Cwconner, Home Buyer in Holland, MI

This property can be divided? In what way? What does this do to the price of the house and barn?

Asked by Cwconner, Holland, MI Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097109045-6131-140th-Ave-Hol…

Answers

1
Susan Compagner’s answer
That is a gorgeous home and setting. Very nice area, if you are not familiar. Many people want to know if a property can be split, and this property can according to the listing. Do you have a question on something you would want to do with the split property? I assume you could divide it into a few large acreage lots that could be built on. The house and land are currently priced with that in mind. If you split the property, it would devalue the parent parcel with the current home on it. Please let me know if you would like to see it. I can be reached by text/cell: 616-836-2603 or susancompagner@gmail.com I am in the area of the property. Thank you, Susan Compagner