Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Sylvia Winter, Home Buyer in Surprise, AZ

This property at 2116 Ewing Street 90039 was taken off of the market to my understanding...and was not sold.

Asked by Sylvia Winter, Surprise, AZ Fri Jun 5, 2009

I was told it was a foreclosure and the listing was cancelled. What is the truth? It was listed at $ 160,000. Could your info about it be wrong? I'm interested in possibly buying if it is in fact available. Please let me know what happened to this foreclosure. What bank has/ had it. Thanks!

Sylvia

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Los_Angeles/sold/4476…

Answers

1
Hi Sylvia,

I did a little research on this property for you - it appears from the info in the MLS that the listing did expire on 4/1/09 & the property was taken off the market, although it was not a foreclosure but rather listed as a short sale. The notes in the MLS from the listing agent also says "uncooperative seller". Please email me at john.barry@coldwellbanker.com if you would like any more info on this property, or if you would like me to contact the listing agent to find out more details about whether it is still available for sale.

Thanks, have a good day!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15490 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com