Property Q&A in Hudson>Question Details

lizzietish64, Home Buyer in Hudson, FL

This property appears to be vacant. Could I get some information as to how to make an appointment to see it? We are qualified buyers.

Asked by lizzietish64, Hudson, FL Fri May 10, 2013

My husband and I were transferred from Cleveland and are interested in this property.

This question was asked from this property:…

This property does not appear to be on the market at this time. Similar homes could be find in the area, please let me know If I could help in your search.
Hello lizzietish64!

There is no active listing for this property in the MLS. The last listing that I could locate on this property was a lease listing in 2011.

Are you looking to buy or rent? I can set you up with an accurate search that will provide you with the current properties available.

Please be aware that trulia does not get its information from our Multiple Listing Service, so the information you find on here regarding homes for sale may be years old. If an agent doesn't pull the listing after it is sold, it will linger on here perpetually.

Let me know if you would like to have a professional Realtor's help with your home search.

Rhonda Patterson, Broker/Owner
Waterfront and Preferred Homes, LLC
Serving the Central Gulf Coast Areas of Florida

Now with Two (2) Offices to Serve You Better:

6601 Clark Street
Hudson, FL 34667
Fax: 727-862-5004

33 Oscar Hill Road
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Phone: 727-937-3700
Fax: 727-937-0700

Search the MLS like a REALTOR at
Hi Lizzie
I check on the tax record & this property shows that it is leased. There is another property in the same subdivision that is active on the market. Please email me at so I can forward the listing to you.
Gaile Waldhauser
Future Home Realty