Property Q&A in Topanga>Question Details

Deedee, Home Buyer in Santa Barbara, CA

This isn't 34 acres, correct?

Asked by Deedee, Santa Barbara, CA Sun Oct 14, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047859626-189-Cherokee-Topan…

Answers

5
Hi Deedee,

That acreage amount refers to the entire total acreage of Top of Topanga, a community of manufactured and mobile homes. The home ownership model in this neighborhood is the same as a town home or condo development. You pay for the price of the home and also pay H.O.D. fees, (Home Owner's Dues or also known as H.O.A. fees, Home Owner's Association fees).

Please call me if you have additional questions. No question too big or too small. : )
Nope, not from what the listing states.
Hey DeeDee,

I forgot to mention, this community is called "Top of Topanga". All of the streets in this community have Native American names, for easy identification in the future.

Shelly
310 359 1606
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hi Deedee,

This property is located in a mobile home / manufactured home community within Topanga Canyon. 34 acres likely refers to the total acreage of this development.

Please feel free to call me if you need any information about properties for purchase and I'll be glad to share with you what I know.

Shelly
310 359 1606
Hi Deedee,

Public Record indicates the property is a Condo with a lot size of 3080sf.

-Steve