Jmclean, Home Buyer in North Fort Myers, FL

This is one of the properties I have been following. I would like to know more specific details about , lot price, on site amenities, who exactly I?

Asked by Jmclean, North Fort Myers, FL Mon Jun 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071572779-19732-Charleston-C…

Answers

1
Good Morning From Linda Hiltbold At RE/MAX Realty Group.

This home is located in Tara Woods, a manufactured home community in North Fort Myers on Route #41, also known as Tamiami Trail. You do not own the land on which the house stands and pay lot lease for the home and the amenities at the community. I live in a similar community known as Del Tura Golf and Country Club. I beleive these may be "sister communities" and are just minutes away from each other. The communities are very well maintained. Tara Woods has a a lovely setting in North Fort Myers, has a pool, clubhouse, lots of community activities and is a wonderful place to live. The home is in excellent condition. I would have to investigate what the lot lease amount per month is, but it may be $600 or more per month to live in one of these fine communities.

Linda J. Hiltbold
RE/MAX Realty Group
Home: 239-543-8338
Fax: 1-866-336-9839
lhiltbold@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 11, 2012
I would be interested in looking into this community further. I am not willing to go much higher than $600.00 per month but perhaps there are some in my budget. I believe location in the park makes a difference in many of these communities. My intended "move" date is approx 48 to 60 months from now. Goal is to purchase soon and vacation when convenient until that date. Any information or help you can give me is appreciated. Do I contact you directly for a showing?
Flag Mon Jun 11, 2012