Property Q&A in Wells>Question Details

Katti Towle,  in 04073

This is no longer a Century21 listing, it is actually mine with BHG. I need to post mine and remove this.

Asked by Katti Towle, 04073 Wed Jun 10, 2009

Please advise how this can be done ASAP. Thank you.
I can be reached at

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Katti,

When I click the link, it does say that is has expired from C21 or is no longer available. If you would like it to show you as the listing agent, you need to go to your account in Trulia and brand the listing to you. I believe you can search for the address or MLS number and then check the box to brand it to your name.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you. CJ Dubois-Cote, Prudential Prime Properties, 207-615-1663 or
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 10, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maine > York County > Wells > Property Q&A in Wells > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer