Property Q&A in Voorhees>Question Details

Sejalpatel50, Home Buyer in Voorhees, NJ

This is my home. Please remove this page ASAP.

Asked by Sejalpatel50, Voorhees, NJ Wed Jul 11, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Unfortunately, once a home is put in the internet to sell, even after it sells, all the photos that were attached to the listing will be available online on most every site it was listed on.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 12, 2012
Thank you for the information everyone.
I don't mind the price comparisons, school district and other vital information for those looking in my area to buy, but do they really need to show the entire layout of my home, inside and out? Along with my furniture, fish, and paintings? It's a little over board for public record purposes.

Your home comes up on Trulia as SOLD and as a "public record" of the sale. As a public record the information is available to anyone who wants to use it for comparison purposes.

I don't think Trulia can get it off their site, since it is a public record of the sale and that information can be found anywhere.

It's the nature of this newfangled technology (LOL) that once on the internet, almost always out there somewhere.
Yes, I did buy this home recently. Thank you for the advise, I will contact their customer service division.
Did you buy this home recently? If so, the photos are most likely from the previous owner and/or their Realtor. Unfortunately you cannot go back and remove all references to this home that is already on the Internet.

You realize these photos may be on many more websites than just Trulia. It's all automatic when somebody lists their house for sale.

You could try emailing Trulia customer service, but posting here isn't going to help unfortunately.
I rather not have people see the inside of my home though. It's an invasion of privacy.
Most likely Trulia will not be able to remove your home. They are not listing it for sale. Its just a matter of public record, as is all of our homes, which is why it is posted on this site.