Property Q&A in Rio Rancho>Question Details

smartptfitne…, Home Buyer in Reston, VA

This is listed as a single family home but it is obviously a condo. What are the condo association dues?

Asked by smartptfitness, Reston, VA Sat Nov 3, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091975574-907-Country-Club-D…

Answers

5
As you now know, the fees are $175 per month. There are similar condos in the area. I am listing a condo in the area in the next couple weeks. If you're interested in learning more about these condos and the overall area, connect with me directly.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.syan.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Monthly condo fees are $175 a month Which covers pool, common area, exterior of unit and streets, also has covered patio, and storage. for additional photos or information call Alex- 505.896.0202
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Like James...I too have shown this property a couple of times. The bottom unit location is nice and the overall condition of the property is acceptable. Some things should be taken note of if considering this particular unit. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or to arrange a viewing for yourself. 505-715-3858 or deaton.t2g@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
The monthly condo fees at this community are $ 175. I have been in this particular unit a couple of times over the past month. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give me a call at
(505) 410-6906 or email me at jimrook09@gmail.com

Jim Rook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
The monthly condo fees for this community are $ 175. I have been in this condo a couple of times during the past month. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call me (505) 410-6906. Or email me at james.rook@coldwellbankerlegacy.com
Jim Rook
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012