Property Q&A in Sunpark>Question Details

Jamal Gallow, Renter in Santa Monica, CA

This is exactly what my fiance and I are looking for, and we can move sooner than I originally said. Please let the landlord know that I am very inter

Asked by Jamal Gallow, Santa Monica, CA Thu Oct 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3097690684-Single-Family-Home-S…

Answers

2
Jamal,
That property is not available for $1,600/mo. It may be available for around $4,000/mo. Are you still interested in that particular property? If you are open to look for other properties in the $4,000 rage, please contact me right away because properties rent very fast in Santa Monica.

Elizabeth Sorgen
310-469-0500
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2012
good afternoon jamal,

although this property is available its not priced at $1,600/mo. not sure why its listed on trulia at that price and you're not the first inquiry. its listed at $4,000/mo. if you still have interest i'd be happy to assist you in getting this property. just let me know.

have a great day!!

best,
robbie sikora
310.710.5214
Gibson International