Property Q&A in Aloha>Question Details

Gayla Jones, Home Buyer in Tigard, OR

This house was in Pending Is it still or is it up for biding Is it a s/s We have a peraproval to bid on it if is still availabul thank you Gayla

Asked by Gayla Jones, Tigard, OR Fri Oct 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1053906576-4850-SW-200th-Ave-…

Answers

3
Hi Gayla,

As of today, this home is still pending. I would be happy to help locate other similar homes in Aloha if you are interested. I live in Aloha, and I know this area very well. Short sales are definitely for the very patient buyer, but if you are that buyer they can also be a great deal. They typically sell for much less than if the same home were in a non-distressed situation. I have other clients under contract for short sales currently, and I work with them often. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.

Mandy Lewis
Real Estate Broker, Windermere
(503) 522-5803 direct
It shows as pending and the listings says an offer has been accepted and forwarded to the bank. Some banks will not look at a second offer until they reject a previous offer; some want all offers sent as received. I'd suggest you click on "contact the agent" on the Trulia listing and ask for this lender's protocol
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 7, 2011
Gayla the question for you is "Why do you want to mess around with a short sale that will take anywhere from six weeks to six months to even get an answer from the bank (which may be "no")".

Check my blog on this at http://davesuttonhomes.com/blog/2011/05/08/what-is-a-short-s…

There are many nice homes in this price range that are not short sales. I'd be happy to help you find the right one for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 8, 2011