Property Q&A in Malibu>Question Details

Century21, Home Buyer in Malibu, CA

This house is on the road/small rooms/no yard/weak view/over priced. Century21/agent reviews:4

Asked by Century21, Malibu, CA Wed May 4, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42417573-21642-Rambla-Vis-Mal…

Answers

3
It is amusing to note how non Malibu agents are so expert about Malibu. Recommend writer contact a REAL Malibu agent.
Hi! It's unfortunate you feel this way regarding this home. Have you been to the house and walked through it? Do you know the La Costa neighborhood?

As the previous agent stated, it doesn't sound like this is the right choice of house for you. I've been to the house and shown the house to clients. It's actually VERY well done and the La Costa neighborhood is one of the original communities in Malibu. I live in their as well and have the pleasure of hearing the ocean waves echo off the mountain every night and enjoy the amazing views and sunsets.

For anyone who is looking in this neighborhood, this is a wonderful house and it has a nice yard - room for kids to play. View is wonderful - Pacific Ocean, rooms are a good size (the hardwoods are GORGEOUS!), and if you have done any market research on Malibu, this home falls under our average home price. For the sq. footage it's a very compettitive price.

Since you are clearly not interested in this house, maybe you should ask for an answer regarding what it is you DO like about a house you are looking for. I have a hunch you will probably find it and find it prices well. Happy House Hunting!! You really can't go wrong in Malibu!
I can assist you in finding a home in Malibu that isn't on a busy road, has large rooms a nice sized yard, great view for a competitive price. Please email me directly & we can get started on this. Alternatively you can look in the MLS just like I do by going to my web link below.

Even if this particular home was priced well, it doesn't sound like it's for you.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996