Brenda.gutte…, Real Estate Pro in North Brunswick, NJ

This house is listed as sold twice when it wasn't

Asked by Brenda.guttenberg, North Brunswick, NJ Mon Dec 23, 2013

My parents are very perplexed as it shows the house they have lived in and owned since it was built as being sold in 1995 and 1996. They did not refinance and still live there. Please help us figure out why it is showing being sold twice?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/North_Brunswick/sold/…

Answers

1
It's obviously a mistake. contact Trulia directly. They say their source for each sale is public records. I checked 3 sources of public records including their competitor Zillow.com and all show just your parents purchase in 1989..... I also checked county state & local records and all reflect the same
It's my pleasure Brenda. Please let me know if I can help you in any way further in the future :)
Flag Fri Dec 27, 2013
Thank you Pete. You have been very helpful. I will contact Trulia today on my parents behave.
Flag Tue Dec 24, 2013