Property Q&A in Titusville>Question Details

Colleen Peace, Home Buyer in Titusville, FL

This house is gorgeous what is wrong why isn't is selling? Is it a water problem? Please tell. I am interested. I will be coming to Fl mid-May.

Asked by Colleen Peace, Titusville, FL Thu Apr 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1025945788-3855-Lost-Tree-Ct-Titusv… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1025945788-3855-Lost-Tree-Ct-…

Answers

4
The property is a short sale which usually takes about 2-6 months to close (if at all). Add that to the uniqueness of the home which should account for the time on the market.
I would like to show you the property when you are ready in Mid-May; so please call or e-mail me at your convenience.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
ERA Showcase Properties and Investments
Titusville, Fl.
1-321-394-7878
mailto:phil@321property.com
Robin,
The only reason I see for this house not being sold until now is bacause it is on Short Sale. It can takes few months for the Bank to come with a final answer. It is a great opportunity for those buyers who are not in a hurry to buy great homes with a great prices. You can contact me via e-mail or call me at 321 482-8253

Thanks and have a great day.

Euceny Deanto
Sales Associate
English/Spanish/Portuguese
CENTURY 21 SPECTRUM
eucenycentury21@gmail.com
Hi Robin, My name is David Rufino and i am realtor here in Titusville. The home you are asking about has been on the market since Feb. Although homes in this price range do sell, there just aren't as many buyers looking in this price range due to the state of our nations economy. If you are interested in this home please give me a call at 321-747-3454. I would like very much to help you when you come diwn to visit us.

Thank you, David
Colleen

there are many reasons why a house does not sell right away. With this one, it could be that it is a short sale, and buyers would have to wait and in the end still be unable to purchase the home. It could be that the floor plan is not what buyers are looking for, or that it is dated and that is a project that some buyers do not want to do. As for the water, I can only assume that you are talking about the drinking water is from the well? I have not heard of water problems in this area, however, that is something that could be investigate more.

If you would like more information on this home, or others that you might be interested in, and have not contact a real estate professional, I would be happy to answer you questions. And once you do get here, sit down and discuss your options and show you home while you are here. You can call or email me.

If you have an agent, good luck, I am sure that they will help you in your search.

Lisa Mosier
Coldwell Banker Coast Realty
1551 Garden St
Titusville, FL 32796

321.536.3208
lmosierrealtor@cfl.rr.com
Short sales are nothing but a headache !!!!!
Flag Thu May 17, 2012