Property Q&A in Sand Springs>Question Details

Robin Spears, Home Buyer in Sand Springs, AZ

This house has a building listed with it, however, the building matches the neighboring house. Is the building correctly listed with this home?

Asked by Robin Spears, Sand Springs, AZ Sat Mar 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1066928538-6206-Davidson-Dr-S…

Answers

5
Hi Robin--how are you? I looked the house up on the mls for you. There is a shop on the property, which is a separate building. The house, the land, shop on the 1 plus acre is what's for sale. Give me a call----918-289-7738 in case you've lost my number-I'm happy to help. Lisa
Hello Robbin- I am the agent that has this particular listing and YES it does come with the shop. It is an amazing property that has more room than it looks from the road! The home sits on 1 1/8 acre and has plenty of amazing upgrades. I would love to show you the property at a time that will work for you. Please don't hesitate to give me a call with any further questions about this or ANY other property that you are interested in.

Jennifer Collins
Coldwell Banker Select
918-645-3795
jcollins@cbtulsa.com
Hi Robin! I looked at the listing that is on our local MLS website and it also says that there is a 26x36 shop that is also included on this property. Do you live in the Sand Springs, OK area? Have you been by the property? If you would like for me to drive by there and make sure that there is an additional shop that comes with the property I would be happy to do that for you. I live in Sand Springs and this property is just a few minutes from my home.

Please let me know if you are interested in it and I will do whatever I can to assist you. You can reach me directly at kathrynstice@gmail.com or 918-277-6166.

Kathryn
hi robin the house does have a 2 car garage then a breezeway then the 26 by 36 shop. I showed the house last week it has a large upstairs and balcony and nice kitchen with granite. I live in sand springs and can show you this house anytime. please give me a call at 91828 25677 thanks craig Hilgendorf
Robin, I think the shop is connected. You can see 3 separate garage doors to the right and it is listed as a 2-car garage. It is a 26x36 shop. I will be showing in the Sand Springs area tomorrow if you would like to take a look at it. Feel free to call me at 918 361-6231. (Ronda Butler)