Property Q&A in Saginaw>Question Details

Robin Walker, Home Buyer in 76179

This house from the back looks as if there has been flooding problems. Has there been reported problems of flooding reported?

Asked by Robin Walker, 76179 Tue Feb 7, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3015770983-516-Nathan-St-Sagi…

Answers

4
Robin,

I looked at the Sellers Disclosure and it states no previous flooding to the home. I think what you are seeing is where the dirt splashes up on the home due to not having gutters. It is usually appears as even line on the brick/siding of the home, and I've seen it many, many times. Obviously, you'd want to take a look at the interior and have it checked out by a home inspector, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks so much!

Jackie Rankin
Tru Value Realty
truvaluerealty@gmail.com
If you take a look at the backside of the house u can basically see what looks like water marks and I looked in the back yard and the yard slopes down toward the house.
We just need to take a look, but I don't think so from what I know of the area. It sits up off the level ground and is in the middle of a neighborhood.

What makes you think there were flooding problems?

To see more homes in the Saginaw area, check out the link below.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Till a Realtor OR inspector is on property difficult to render any public opinion

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com